Join us on Saturday 14th October for the Week of HOPE Mountain Challenge in the Blackstairs Mountain Range, and raise vital funds to help support HOPE’s projects in Kolkata.
- Mount Leinster is a 794-metre-high (2,605 ft) and is the highest in the Blackstairs Mountain Range straddling Carlow and Wexford
- This is 13.5km Hike up Mount Leinster across the saddle to Blackrock Mountain and back
- Participants must have a moderate level of fitness
- Walking boots, wind and waterproof clothing are essential (gear list will be emailed prior to the event)
- All participants will receive a (free) HOPE T-shirt and chocolate bar
- This Hike begins at The Nine Stones (see map) and there is plenty of carparking space available
- Sign In: 9:30am & start time: 10am
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours (dependent on weather & stops)
To secure your place on this challenge simply complete the registration form below and pay the €50 registration fee. 100% of your fee will go towards supporting our work in Kolkata.